Storing Key Command File

Hello!

I have modified the key commands to suit my work-flow. I click on the floppy, and I save in under my chosen name. Over to the right of the floppy and the garbage bin, there is a folder icon. Clicking on that will allow me to import a file with key commands.

How can I save my command file there? I don’t see anything allowing me to create a folder, or choose the location where I save my cusomised file. :confused: If I can do that, I can put it on a flash drive and take it with me to another studio and work.

Thanx!

Just ignore that import option. It should have been removed long ago, and hopefully will be soon.

Save your key commands using the Store icon- the floppy.

They are saved to the Nuendo prefs folder in the Presets/Key Commands folder.

They can be retrieved using the Presets menu in that dialog. To use them in another system you will have to fish the preset out of the folder manually.

Thank you, Steve!

They are saved to the Nuendo prefs folder in the Presets/Key Commands folder.

Does anyone know how to access that folder, on a Mac?

I dream of a cloud login to automatically load my kry commands, settings and preset sessions.

I hinted at something somewhat related here. Basically I thought it might be good to consolidate certain things into a “user profile” which one could then store as one file somewhere, and I suppose that could be “the cloud”.