export tempo and signature tracks !@£@£

Post general topics related to Nuendo 6 here.
jorisdeman

export tempo and signature tracks !@£@£

Post by jorisdeman »

Guys,

Since we're about to get to version 7, can we please pretty please finally have a way to simply export a tempo and signature track and import it into another session?

It seems ridiculous that after all this time we still don't have this abillity, let alone needing the 'export tracks' function in the first place....what's wrong with importing from an existing session without having to jump through intermediate file hoops, or having to export a lower resolution midi file to even get a tempo track?

:cry:
Nuendo 10, Mac Os Mojave / Windows 10 | iMac Pro 8 core | X-keys |PT Control | VSLE Pro | UAD Apollo Quad via Thunderbolt | Dual Xeon & i7 Hexacore Slave PC's | G-tech G-Raid drives

www.jorisdeman.com

DG

Re: export tempo and signature tracks !@£@£

Post by DG »

Tempo track exporting has been possible for years, but I agree that time sigs would be handy on occasion.

DG
Nuendo 6.07
Intel Xeon 3.0GHz 10 Core 20 Threads
32GB RAM
Windows 7 (x64)Pro
RME Multiface II
Intensity
nVidia GT 640 graphics card

Yannick

Post by Yannick »

Hi jorisdeman, have you tried copy/paste or drag & drop of selected events (tempo + sig track) from one project to another ?
I *think* that did the trick for me a while ago.

Regards
yannick

motakay

Post by motakay »

Old thread but was googling for the best way to do this and this showed up, and I just want to confirm that copy/paste between two projects is probably the best and fastest way. Thank you for the tip! :D

Return to “General”