Working with Automation. can it be fast as in PT?

Yeah, I think it was one of the versions of Pro Tools 6 that combined those finally. I’m not sure it really is much faster in Pro Tools though because you have to use key commands or the mouse to do all the tracks anyway so for me I just have a key command assigned to every track type. It wasn’t until May of 2019 that we finally could actually name tracks in Pro Tools from the new tracks dialog so Pro Tools was behind on this.

I certainly am not opposed though to a single dialog that can let you select between all your track types though and have key commands for when that is in the front and leave out things like the Ruler and Time Signature and other similar tracks.

Thankfully Nuendo and Cubase finally added this feature of being able to use the clip and do a range selection automation. It’s even better now than in Pro Tools with the ability to do angled ramps which the Cubendo has had for years.

I came here looking for “Latch Prime in Stop” since that was mentioned. I really, really love that feature in Pro Tools that they added back in 7.2 for HD. I can’t find anything similar in Cubase or Nuendo.