16 bit only? Gutted!

No worries, to be honest, I was quite anoyed with the topic on GS, The iPad is still a toy, getting better, but still not on PC DAW level. Then the 1st thing that people start to moan about is that it exports to 44.1 / 16 which is fine for a toy, most people listen VBR MP3, 99.9% of commercial releases are 44.1/16, nearly all IPad users “release” on soundcloud. (128kbit bitrate) and first thing a few hobbyist moan about is bitrate/samplerate it’s just plain pathetic. I mean read the topics on same GS, read about nyquist, read about converters performing actually worse at 96/192
A LOT has been written on that topic, conversion is the killer.

The least concern, at least IMHO should be the abillity to mixdown to anything higher than 44/16, which btw says nothing about how Cubasis handles summing internally. (AURIA does this 64bit)
Regarding the plugins, i judge them by sound, not by GUI. CUBASIS is spot on for ergonomics, a DAW full of plugs that try to look like outboard, but sound “inspired” at most, are a waste of time, money and resources in my book.
Remember, it all comes down to math and filters, wooden sidepanels on a GUI mean jack poop.

Being “gutted” over that, just sounds really strange to me, would 96/24 export be nice? Sure, would I use it? Probably not, as you would use a full daw with decent monitoring for those tasks.

Appreciate the iPad and it’s programs for what it is, a nice TOY, good to put down some ideas on the go, but never a full i7 based DAW replacement, the price is a toy price too.