iPadOS v13.1.2 and Cubasis v2.8.1 Problems

@Yamahasy85 & musikeer
Thanks for the heads up!
I can confirm the crashing of iSem as stand-alone too, so please leave this app out of the equation.
Did you guys inform Arturia about that bug?
I found iFretless Bass is not behaving well as audio unit instrument, so leave that one out of the equation too.

@LSlowak
I tried your suggestions. Here are the results:

1. I am already on the least demanding hardware latency called “medium” (The other options “low” and “ultra low” makes things worse.)
  2. Reloading the project without Dubstation does not make any difference.
  3. Also reloading the project without Dubstation and Axon 2 does not improve things.

This simple project just crackle and stutters when using the track related controls. See how touching the faders makes the CPU spike!

I did not mention my CPU load in my first post. The CPU load is between 10% - 25% (in play mode without touching anything).
Out of curiosity I pressed the exclamation mark next to the CPU load (!). This resulted in some weird behaviour that is hard to describe, but left me with a mute project and the loop locators somewhere in the 50-ish beat area. Glad the undo button brought back a working project.

I replaced the Bram Bos’s MIDI Effects for a Fuge Machine instance, without improvement. Though leaving out all MIDI Effect gave little better results.

Mentioned in my first post describes how to corrupt Cubasis when closing AUM.
Here are the steps to reproduce it with just Axon 2:

• Open AUM and set up Axon 2 with empty starting patch,
  • Open Cubasis and set up Axon 2 with empty starting patch, press play,
  • Switch to AUM and choose clear session, (I can hear Cubasis still playing)
  • Switch to Cubasis (the sound stops instantly), check the instrument slot and find it to be empty.

I get the same results using other AUv3 instruments like Poison-202.