IC pro suddenly stopped working on Win 10 machine

Hi,

As stated IC pro stopped working on Win 10 machine. The reason I point this out is that I have Cubase on my MacBook Pro which is on the same network and IC Pro is working fine - meaning that my iphone/ipad both connect to Cubase on my Mac but not on my PC. Last week it was working on my PC as well then a couple days ago it just stopped.

When I start IC pro it “sees” my computer/Cubase 8/9 and then does nothing. Selecting Cubase under the first screen “select your computer” does nothing. The spinning symbol on my iphone/ipad just spins for a few seconds and then nothing happens.

I’ve changed nothing on my network. I’ve tried updating my routers firmware, un and re-installing Bonjour and Ski several times. I’ve checked that Cubase is allowed in the firewall. I’ve even tried deactivating the firewall with no difference. I’m assuming that it must be a Win 10 issue but since I’ve changed nothing I can’t imagine what it might be. And I’m up-to-date with the latest version of Cubase/Ski/Bonjour/IC Pro.

Needless to say, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
DW

Wow. What a useless forum.

What iOS on iPad/iPhone?

I guess, it’s because of this issue: [SOLVED] News update: Cubase iC Pro connectivity issue - Mobile apps - Steinberg Forums