retrologue 2 future bass

I have just downloaded this registered it and now Retrologue 2 has vanished from Pro 10 anyone else got this?

No I didn’t yet. But thinking about buying. What do think? Are you happy with this? Is it worth this money?

I like the sounds, but until I get Retrologue 2 back I cant use it, I am assuming the expansion has somehow deleted it?

OK. I have just bought Future Bass and Retrologue 2 has not disappeared on my system.
Tray reinstall Cubase.
I added screen shot to proof.

Tray reinstall Cubase.

[/quote]

Glad the install went well, I dont want to inflict the pain of a total re-install if I can avoid it. Someone has suggested just re-installing Retrologue2 but as I can find it to uninstall it im not sure if the r-install will overwrite successfully

Glad the install went well, I dont want to inflict the pain of a total re-install if I can avoid it. Someone has suggested just re-installing Retrologue2 but as I can find it to uninstall it im not sure if the r-install will overwrite successfully
[/quote]

Download the Retrologue update via the download assistant and perform an uninstall or and update ‘if it allows’ hopefully that helps.

Same here (cubase artist 10). Since purchasing future bass retrologue shows up in the VST plug in screen and the media bay (in cubase). But if I edit an instrument it doesn’t show up along with the rest of the synths (I have Absolute 4). Tried re-scanning. Also doesn’t show up in the library manager.

Doesn’t show up in halion6.

Downloaded and installed with DL assistant. Tried reinstalling but no joy.

One thing I noticed in the elicense control center is that future bass is registered under the soft elicense but absolute 4, cubase and dorrico are under the usb license. Could that be the problem?