CMC series working on Cubase 10.5

Hi again, i want to thank you ! First, i must admit that i had never tried the CR before, thought it would be usefull only for people who had several speakers or output and… since this morning, it becamse a necessity… having the monitoring different from the master out, is SOOOOOOO helpful… once the master out is set, no need anymore to touch it because the tune is too loud while working etc. expecially when the tune is finished and only the mix must be done. Thank you so much, it’s unfortunatly take 3 faders on the mix, and on my small screen it’s hard, but i’ll live with it.

at a second point i maybe found the issue. while moving the volume knob from AI i noticed after turning on the CR, that the Data showed by it in the project windows are the ones from the CR… the master out doesn’t change but the CR yes… i’m asking myself it it’s not my original issue, that this fader is the one from the CR, and so since the beginning, even turned off, if the volume fader in the project windows is not set to the CR instead of the stereo out ?