UR44 Inputs missing when using ASIO4ALL

This section is about Steinberg's UR and UR-RT USB audio interfaces product range
bjwnavigator

UR44 Inputs missing when using ASIO4ALL

Post by bjwnavigator »

Hi! I love my UR44. It's overall a great interface. Mostly no problems, but recently, I've tried use my UR44 with ASIO4ALL. I'm doing this because I want to record 8 channels. Recording this Drumset into FL Studio. With the UR44, I only need two more channels, so I connected my Fast Track Pro. this works mostly perfectly except for the fact that I can only get the first two inputs from the UR44. The other 4 are not read by ASIO4ALL. I was wondering if there was some kind of fix for this or if it would be addressed in a future update? With other interfaces I've used (and I used a sucky EIE pro-- which I sold for the UR44 :twisted: ), slaving them to ASIO4ALL worked perfectly, but I'm not getting all of the inputs and this is frustrating.
Also tried in Pro Tools and Ableton and I can't get those inputs with ASIO4ALL for the life for me. Has this happened with any other UR or ASIO4ALL users? Please help out if anyone can.
Thanks!
only 2 inputs available on asio panel.JPG
Only 2 inputs available on the Asio Panel
(171.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
only 2 inputs available.JPG
FL Studio showing only 2 inputs available
(174.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet

peakae
Grand Senior Member

Re: UR44 Inputs missing when using ASIO4ALL

Post by peakae »

Ask the asio4all developer
Cubase Pro 10, Wavelab Elements 9, I7 3770K , win10x64, 16Gb Ram, RME Raydat, Steinberg MR816x, Motu 828mkII, Behringer ADA8200, Yamaha moXF6, Steinberg UR242, Yamaha THR 10, Grace Design m900, CMC TP, CMC CH.

seyfisariaslan

Re: UR44 Inputs missing when using ASIO4ALL

Post by seyfisariaslan »

peakae wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 am
Ask the asio4all developer
I think this is not about ASIO4ALL developers. I've read some forums mentioning that UR44 has only 2 WDM compatible channels so you can only see 2 input on ASIO4ALL interface.

Has anyone been able to solve this issue? I want to use my UR44 with Roland TR8S and combine those two into ASIO4All but unfortunately I can see only 2 inputs and 2 outputs for my UR44 which is very disappointing.

Return to “Steinberg UR Series”