UR22 mkII + Windows 10 Pro issue

Hello everyone! I have some terrible problem with Steinberg UR22 mkII. A major issue is that while listening to music, or working in DAW, or watching Youtube on Windows 10 Pro x64bit I constantly hear some crackles, pops, even drop-outs which is really annoying! I use only USB 2.0 input, I reinstalled Yamaha USB driver over and over, I use the latest Steinberg firmware update, I deleted all the other audio drivers, removed OS and installed the new one again — I’ve tried to do almost everything to fix it but it didn’t work. Need to tell that this problem can be seen only on Windows 10 (either on LTSB or Pro version) which is no true for Windows 7 where this card works really great and steady. I made a video to demonstrate this problem: Steinberg UR 22 MKII + Windows 10 issue - YouTube

Here is my system setup:

Audiointerface: Steinberg UR22 mkII
Monitors: Yamaha HS5m

PC:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L (Rev. 1.0)
CPU: Intel Xeon E5472
RAM: DDR2 x 4
SSD: Samsung Evo 500GB
PSU: Seasonic Bronze 550W

I hope I’m not alone on this and anybody from Steinberg will hear us, but, anyway, maybe some of you have any suggestions on it? I’m so tired of it and I don’t really want to use 2 OS on my PC at the same time just because of audiocard.