Yamaha Rev-X

Well - I initially got this resolved by downloading the latest firmware and drivers, but have now opened a new discussion on another topic thread about the following:

Have had my UR44 working flawlessly for 4 years in Sonar Platinum on my Win 8.1 machine. That motherboard/CPU died and was replaced with newer components a week ago. 8.1 was also upgraded to Win 10. I kept Sonar Platinum, but also installed the new Cakewalk by BandLab version. I get identical results in each application. I uploaded the newest firmware and drivers and all was well, but the last 2 days, when I open projects, I get the error message:
“There are no audio devices for the current driver model on your system. Please got to Edit | Preferences | Audio | Playback and Recording and choose a different driver model.”

This was always set to ASIO previously. I’ve tried ASIO and WASAPI/Shared, but no audio is produced through my monitors.
I’ve completely uninstalled/reinstalled the following (in that order, per the installation guide)

TOOLS for UR44 •
Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver •
Steinberg UR44 Applications •
Basic FX Suite (VST3 Plug-ins)

Still no audio. When I go into the Sonar settings, the UR44 is not offered as an option anywhere.

Particulars:
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2600X 8 core/16 thread/3.7 GHz, 32G RAM