S/PDIF -> ADAT

Hi!

I want to connect my digital/analog outboard unit called Lexicon MX400XL to my Audio Interface called UR824 using “some sort of cable” I don’t understand what to use actually…

It says “S/PDIF” on the Lexicon and “ADAT optical” on the UR824. So I need some sort of cables between those… According to videos on YouTube that’s how I need to connect those two units to be able to get the effects from the Lexicon into Cubase…

I bought a bunch of “S/PDIF-Cables” (Cordial CPDS5 CC – Thomann Sverige) but they wont fit into the UR824 unit, only to the Lexicon…

So, I’m looking to buy these now: pro snake TPO 1 TO – Thomann Sverige Would they be correct?

I just want these “outboard gears” I’m recently buying (preamps, compressors, reverbs, etc) to connect easily into my Cubase Pro 10, so I can use them, but seems like a superhard issue with different types of connections/cables, etc…

Lol!!!
I’ve spent Days/weeks to figure this all out… My god, plugins are so much easier to use in this sense I’m a fraid and very little help out there (Google, YouTube, Cubase Manual and/or other manuals, etc)… They never have a Picture of the Cables in the manuals… Pulling my hair now… Well, Thanks for any help/reply! Hehe! :wink:
//Regards from Robin Gardner in Stockholm, Sweden.