Page 1 of 1

eLicenser

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 am
by GTBannah
Hello!

I wasn't sure which forum to put this. I have some VSL stuff which I had bought before buying Nuendo. I have both my Nuendo licenses as well as my VSL licenses on the VSL eLicenser.

Can I put them all on the eLicenser that came with Nuendo, and use it as a back up?

Thanx!

Re: eLicenser

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:53 am
by Makumbaria
Yes you can. Plug both dongles on the computer and then drag and drop your licenses.

Re: eLicenser

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:07 am
by GTBannah
Thanx for the response!

i assume you mean, drag from the eLicenser Control Centre, right?

When i drag, a dialogue box says, "Transfer License", as opposed to "copy license". Is that what you mean?

What I would like to do is have the licenses on both dongles. Do I have to do the process somewhere else? :?

Re: eLicenser

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:27 am
by Makumbaria
GTBannah wrote:
i assume you mean, drag from the eLicenser Control Centre, right?
Yes!
GTBannah wrote:When i drag, a dialogue box says, "Transfer License", as opposed to "copy license". Is that what you mean?
Exactly!
GTBannah wrote:What I would like to do is have the licenses on both dongles. Do I have to do the process somewhere else? :?
Sorry, but you can't do that. You can only move a license.

Re: eLicenser

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:11 pm
by GTBannah
Hmmm! O.K.

Thanx! :)