Embracer_Monologue6.5.1_64bit

hello,can someone upload the Embracer_Monologue6.5.1_64bit.zip?
try all the dll files from past cubase/nuendo and its doesnt work :frowning:/miss those vsts and tonic to!!!
steinberg yopu must re-release them!

10x

Hi Citya007,

Totally agree, there are some extremely usable lead / pad sounds on Embracer / Monologue. Iā€™ve seem a number of threads on this topic (mostly OSX users), but they just seem to fizzle out due to lack of interest / support from Steinberg.

I recently bought Vintage Classics and Sounds of Soul for Retrologue 2, hoping the sounds might have been emulated there but it was not to be; I understand thereā€™s no money in adding backwards compatibility, but there does seem to be a genuine desire for these products.

From a technical standpoint how hard / expensive can it be, is this a costly process?

Kind regards,

George Wood

totally agree !!!
make me hangry to loose hours of job to redo all the mix of past projects ā€¦ because they take out vst plug in that i PAYED for !!!

until they donā€™t promize they will change their politic i will apply this good advertize of a Steinberg user of this forum :
never use steinbergā€™s plugin cause they come and disappear

:frowning:

i saw ā€œstranger thingsā€ soundtrack made entirely with retrologue 2 in a breakdown tutorial on youtubeā€¦ :slight_smile:

i love that synthā€¦ wellā€¦i feel the lack of more wavetables but sometimes lessā€¦is more :slight_smile:))))
personally i use preset as ā€œan exampleā€ to lead my creativity and never as the final resultā€¦otherwiseā€¦our music would be all the same :slight_smile:

cheers :slight_smile: