Glitches while playing audio

Did anyone manage to find an answer for this cos I’ve been coming across the same problem for over a year. Till the point I’ve actually converted to fl studio. The one DAW I always HATED. I would love to get back into using cubase but there seem to be no explanation and NOOO FIX wat so ever for this problem. It’s not even clear on how it comes about in the first place. I have tried absolutely everyyyyyyy effin thing o the face of the planet. Buffer sizes, Soundcards, plugins, preferences,reinstalling, renaming project folders, everything.

I’ve got some of my tracks ready for master so alot of them are in stems and the problem happends only with audio. Not midi. So it’s not an output thing.and even when import the tracks into a fresh project it still glitches. And if I import a song only sometimes certain tracks will play . Then others will glitch. U can never tell which track or stem is going to glitch. When I import them to fl studio it doesnt glitch. But I wud prefer to master in cubase. I’ve recently bought a new laptop with more RAM so it’s nott that. So wat is it. Can someone help urgently