Why Can't I Post to the WL 7 Forum?

Although I disagree with the policy that you can’t post to a forum of a product you don’t own (this led to me having to email support to answer my questions), I understand. I have WL4–so I could only post to the Legacy WL forum.

I NOW HAVE HAVE WL 7 AND REGISTERED IT AND STILL CANNOT POST TO THE WL 7 FORUM :angry:

I HAVE QUESTIONS–I DID A PM TO A MODERATOR – LET ME IN! :imp:

I have the same problem with WaveLab 8 & Cubase 7. Spanking brand new. The wavelab that I had previously was the plugin bundled with Cubase LE 5. I guess that’s why I can post here but not in my proper Forum.

I’ve been without access for over a month now & my trouble ticket has been in for that length of time!!! :angry: I’m told it’s related to problems with my USB eLic registration but- for over a week now, the eLic has shown correctly in my MySteinberg.

My next acquisition is going to be Halion 5 but- I’ve 2nd thoughts about investing anymore money into Steinberg products if I can’t access the support services promised to me when I buy. My wife is helping me put together my Home Based Studio and wasting money on products that I can’t use or get help on using is just stupid. :imp:

I had to let tech support let me in. I showed them a copy of the SN for the WL 7 – so that was my proof.

I went through that with TS (Tech Support) in July because my USB eLicense suddenly showed “unregistered” in My Steinberg but- my desktop Cubase 7 & WaveLab 8 loaded on my PC without errors.

About 8/1, My Steinberg showed my proper Registration but- I still cannot post in neither Cubase 7 Forums or WaveLab 8 Forums. The USA TS that fixed the Registration issue says, he’s been awaiting help from Deutschland TS…Does Steinberg even support their foreign TS? :cry:

[quote="MoBuc515 I went through that with TS (Tech Support) in July …

About 8/1, …I still cannot post in neither Cubase 7 Forums or WaveLab 8 Forums. … :cry:[/quote]

It’s now August 27, 2013 and I have been unable to post in WaveLab 8 or Cubase 7 since July 7th. From 06/10/2013 until 07/07/2013, I was able to do so.

Will someone please, please- pretty please with sugar on top- please fix this?

Es freut mich. Ich habe es gefunden! OK, ok, my German is not good but- I believe they fixed my problem and THAT IS good! Thanks Ed Doll for your help! :smiley:

With the new forum, this should be fixed.