HALionOne on Cubase 7

How do you access the HALionOne default Library content in Cubase 7?

Can someone from Steinberg please answer this. I have emailed you this morning at info@steinberg.de, so far to no avail! Very poor service!

Can’t get it to see the content on Cubase 6.5 eirther. On a Windows 7 64bit machine.

If I remember correctly, you need to install HALion One off of a Cubase 5 or 6 DVD. It has the content as well.
I haven’t done this myself and I’m just going by some post I remember seeing. It sees like some of the VST Instrument libraries only work with HALion One and you have to install it to make them work. I’ll see if I can’t dig up a link for you to that thread.

There is a knowledge base article about it.

have you got the link please…i too cant use halione with Cubase 7.5 all it is showing is 46 sounds and there mainly pianos…i have lots of old songs created with halione sounds in older projects and cant load them into Cubase 7.5 now

The article is for C6 but the concept should be the same.
HTH

thanks for the link I checked were it said too go but there was no folder containing the presets I tried installing Cubase 5 but it wouldn’t install halionone it said the content was already installed…weird