HALION symphonic Orchestra tweaks

Hi there!

I was hoping to get some tips and tricks about how to get the HSO to sound better. I can hear that the samples are good, but I can’t make them sound right. After watching hours of youtube-videos of how to tweak, Reading the manual, searching forums etc., my compositions still sounds mechanical and flat. Reverb, randomizing, modwheel and modulatin does not help me at all. I am doing something wrong!

So! What is your tweak to get the HAlion symphonic Orchestra sound real?

I Even throw in a gift for the person who makes me solve this issue.

After getting a cracking new laptop, the UR44C Interface, Cubase pro 10.5. I download that very program and it messed up my UR44C inputs, so I took it off. though I`d still like to have it. Then I made the mistake of buying Olympus Elements have just made my 3rd video pointing out, yet another error where volumes are spiking for no reason and to the point halion is a mess due to loading and unloading this VST…

All Steinberg products clashing with one and other… I’m raging… And now you have a problem with the second of two VST I was hoping to buy…

Sorry I canr help. but thanks for the heads up… seems their great to watch on line but not so much in reality…