First/solo string for Iconica?

Hello Steinberg!
Are you planning to add solists for the strings too?
Will you continue adding more stuff to the library in the future?

1 Like

Sordino strings?

This is an old wish but I wholeheartedly support it. I was also waiting patiently for solo strings to be added to the library but after half a year still nothing…
So… Hello Steinberg… are you listening. Are solo string instruments going to be added?

Hello Steinberg, you have been busy with Dorico and Iconica. I have bought both of them but still waiting to fill the gap that is left: soio string instruments for Iconica. When can we expect these?

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and Useful post. Thanks

It’s the end of April 2020 and still nothing on solo strings for Iconica. Too bad, doing only half the job by giving the solo winds but only the sections of the strings.

1 Like

Yes. The lack of solos strings in Iconica is a serious, fatal flaw.

1 Like

Well, it’s June 2022 and as far as I can tell, there are still no solo strings in Iconica available. Or am I mistaken. Anyhow, I need them, that is I have a project with violin, vialo, cello and double base. So I have a simple question: where can I find them, of excellent quality, I mean. Does anybody now? BTW, I already bought the Iconica Sections and Players, so don’t want to have to buy a whole orchestra - just the strins. But I also would like have other missing instruments, like saxophones…

1 Like